Accounting & Bookkeeping
Looking to outsource all or part of your company's accounting and bookkeeping functions? CPA Consulting Group offers a hassle-free way to keep your books up to date while you focus on doing what you do best - run your business. Whether you want your accounting and bookkeeping services performed in your office or ours, we can help.
- Training and assistance with accounting software such as QuickBooks, Peachtree, and other programs
- Maintaining your books of original entry, including the general journal, cash receipts and disbursements journals, sales journal, and the purchase journal
- Posting journals to the general ledger
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Analyzing expense accounts
- Adjusting and closing ledgers
- Preparing government reports
- Preparing federal, state and local payroll tax returns, including quarterly and year-end reports
- Questions and troubleshooting on a wide variety of issues, including special compensation, fringe benefits, which forms to update at year-end, bookkeeping related issues, payroll related issues and more.
You don't have time to be an accountant. Let us handle the books.
CPACG services communities in the Greater Nashville area including but not limited to
Belle Meade, Bellevue, Brentwood, Forest Hills, Franklin, Goodlettsville and Hendersonville.
109 Kenner Avenue, Suite 100.
Nashville, TN 37205