CPA Consulting Group offers comprehensive auditing services, which involve the objective examination of your financial statements in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards. Before we begin the audit process, we develop a solid understanding of your operation and its key success measures. When you trust your audits to CPA Consulting Group, you can rest assured that your financials are in order as you move toward your goals. Plus, you'll get the added benefit of suggestions and recommendations to improve internal controls and boost the efficiency of your organization.
Don't need a full-blown audit? Try our convenient and affordable review service. Less comprehensive and costly than an audit, a review provides limited assurance that no material modifications are necessary for the financial statements to conform with generally accepted accounting procedures. It's also a great way for us to learn more about your operation in preparation for future audits and to offer suggestions to streamline your financial systems.
Looking for financial information presented in report form without the assurances provided by an audit or review? Try our compilation services, which give you the financial reports you need for owners, board members, creditors, or others. Whether you need compilations done annually or on an as-needed basis, CPA Consulting Group can create the reports you need - whenever you need them.
Other Reporting Services
In addition to traditional public accounting reporting services, CPA Consulting Group offers:
- Forecasts and Projections: From sales forecasts to expense budgets, we can help you use the knowledge from the past to develop the reports needed to plan for the future.
- Agreed-Upon Procedures: Need specialized services done, such as auditing specific items on a financial statement, recalculating your overhead or analyzing a contract to determine whether its terms are being followed? We can help.
- Internal Control Reviews: Is your firm required to comply with financial reporting and auditing standards set forth by the government? We offer complete internal control review and compliance support services to any organization subject to government auditing standards.
- Internal Audit Services: If you don't have your own internal audit department, let us do the audits for you to insure that your internal control policies are being followed to the letter.
- Regulatory Reporting Assistance: If your firm is required to submit reports to the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions (TDFI), we can assist you with every aspect of report preparation.
Take control of your audits and statements.
CPACG services communities in the Greater Nashville area including but not limited to
Belle Meade, Bellevue, Brentwood, Forest Hills, Franklin, Goodlettsville and Hendersonville.
109 Kenner Avenue, Suite 100.
Nashville, TN 37205